Hemorrhoids can be called one of the most common diseases of the rectum. At the first stage, a person may not even suspect a problem, but progressing, the disease will begin to cause a lot of trouble and pain. Let's try to figure out how to anesthetize hemorrhoids, which ointments, suppositories and other drugs, according to doctors, are especially effective at different stages of the disease.
How to relieve pain with hemorrhoids
Traditional pain medication for hemorrhoids (Ketorol, Paracetamol, Analgin) does not bring the desired effect, so the main tactic is local anesthesia. Doctors recommend rectal suppositories or ointments that can help with any form of the disease. If there are no medical means at hand, you can use the advice of folk doctors. The fastest way to remove pain is a cold compress or a sedentary bath in cool water.
Causes and symptoms of exacerbation of hemorrhoids
A person spends a lot of time without movement, which leads to stagnation of blood in the vessels of organs located in the small pelvis, and to the fact that hemorrhoids are very painful.
Over 30 years of my practice have shown that there are no miracles in the treatment of hemorrhoids, and at the same time, there are tools that can help a lot of people with this delicate problem.
Dishes with a large number of seasonings or spices when abused lead to irritation in the anus. Cabbage, beets, zucchini, berries with fruits and cereals contain healthy dietary fiber, and their lack is also one of the reasons.
The acute form of hemorrhoids can be a family disease, resulting from a hereditary predisposition.
With frequent constipation, there is pressure on the rectum, which leads to an increase in blood flow to the hemorrhoids. They begin to actively grow and fall out.
Spending a long time in a sitting position also has a negative effect. A large number of alcoholic beverages accelerates blood flow, which also serves as a symptom of exacerbation.
Hemorrhoids is a serious disease that causes a lot of anxiety, fortunately, there are remedies that help both relieve symptoms and help heal. One of them .
Excess physical activity, lifting heavy objects can lead to loss of nodes.
The most unpleasant symptoms include the occurrence of nodes. When the external form of the disease occurs, they are located near the anus, with the internal form directly in the rectum.
With a progressive disease, the nodes begin to fall out and deliver a person very uncomfortable sensations. Severe inflammation is often accompanied by high fever and the appearance of bloody discharge in the feces.
Pain relief folk remedies
Traditional medicine is widespread among patients suffering from hemorrhoids. In addition, they have received approval from medical professionals and help relieve painful symptoms of the disease. Let's consider in detail what to do and how to anesthetize hemorrhoids at home quickly.
An ice pack is applied to the inflamed area. Cold serves to relax the muscles of the anus, relieves spasmodic pain in the veins. Sensitive nerve endings lose their susceptibility to cold.
A cool bath will also help in the fight against pain. They will have the greatest effect together with herbal decoctions of plants that have anti-inflammatory effects. This is chamomile, oak bark, a highland, mountain nettle, horse chestnut.
Use of fitold
For cooking, you need to boil medicinal herbs. The resulting liquid cools and is frozen in cubic molds under ice. When an exacerbation occurs, this unique remedy is used to anesthetize.
Relieves pain with hemorrhoids and inflammation. You can use it using candles from this product, or just sit on grated potatoes. This procedure is done 3 times a day. To get a good result, you should take a course lasting 10 days.
Grated raw beets or carrots are wrapped in gauze. They create a cooling effect, anesthetize and knit.
A good remedy for the external form of hemorrhoids is garlic. For this, a special ointment is made, which is used 2 times a day. Treatment continues until the pain subsides. Garlic ointment is applied to gauze and applied to the affected area.
The ointment recipe is as follows.
- 200 g of garlic must be peeled and clotted using a crush of garlic.
- The resulting porridge is mixed with honey and poured with whole, fresh milk (50 ml).
- The mixture is transferred to an enameled container and put on a small fire until the contents thicken.
- The broth is constantly stirred to prevent burning.
- Before use, the mixture is ground until completely eliminated from lumps.
- The resulting product is infused for 4 hours and stored in a tightly closed saucepan at a cool temperature.
When hemorrhoids are anesthetized at home with the described methods, it is effective to take systematic breaks. However, it is better to use them after the diagnosis is confirmed.
The most appropriate use of rectal methods of treatment. Such funds have the best effect at any stage of the disease. One of the constituent suppositories is an anesthetic with a quick action. After a couple of hours, the patient's symptoms are noticeably relieved, but this is quite short-lived.
How to relieve and relieve pain with hemorrhoids using drugs? Let's consider them in more detail.
This tool is recommended to be used after operations to eliminate pain. The main advantage is natural ingredients. In a short time, the drug will help relieve inflammation, anesthetize, and help wounds heal faster. There are almost no contraindications.
Most effective for prolonged, weeping illness. The main component fights harmful microbes, relieves inflammatory processes.
An irreplaceable remedy after medical intervention. Helps to facilitate the postoperative period, reduces pain, regenerates damaged skin.
Sea buckthorn oil belongs to herbal components. Because of this feature, the occurrence of contraindications to use is negated. They are safe to use during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
Ointments against pain
Such funds are widespread due to the fact that the components are rapidly absorbed and act on the affected areas as much as possible. Anesthetizing substances are evenly distributed in the medicine, making it more effective than other drugs.
Consider the most popular means of how to relieve pain.
The active substance is heparin. When it penetrates the body through the skin, it eliminates pain, itching, swelling. If there is bleeding, then use the ointment is not worth it. The tool is used during pregnancy.
Assign after medical intervention. It is used in all stages and forms of the disease. Ointment helps relieve swelling, prevents the formation of blood clots, relieves pain.
The active substance is bismuth. Helps eliminate burning sensation in the anus and bleeding.
This pain medication has characteristics similar to suppositories.
Applied after surgery. It has no contraindications and side effects. Refers to budget funds with a good effect.
An excellent tool to eliminate pain during bowel movements. Helps to regenerate cracks and wounds in the mucous membrane of the rectum.
Helps with hemorrhoids of the 2nd stage. In addition, the ointment can be used if the disease is progressing or is already running.
To eliminate pain at home, many people use pills. If hemorrhoids is in the initial stage, then such funds help to eliminate pain and cure the disease.
Valid after 30 minutes. Helps to eliminate soreness and increase venous tone.
Struggles with inflammatory processes and severe pain.
Five active components are aimed at eliminating the clinical manifestations of the disease. Brings relief for 5 hours.
Do not use tablets for a long time, otherwise side effects may appear.
When the first symptoms of the disease occur, you need to contact specialists. They will tell you what to do, and will help you choose the means for the correct treatment and pain relief.
Emergency care for severe pain
If a person has severe pain in the anus or hemorrhoid plexus of the rectum, its intensity can be reduced with the help of medical ice. For maximum effectiveness, ice should act directly at the site of inflammation, that is, in the anus, so suppositories are usually made from ice. Cold helps to quickly remove inflammation, reduce swelling of tissues, relieve irritation and get rid of pain.
Symptoms of Acute Hemorrhoids
To prepare ice candles, it is necessary to pour purified water into special molds and put it in the freezer until it solidifies completely. Use as necessary, but not more than 1 time per day and no longer than five consecutive days.
To ensure a disinfecting, regenerating and bactericidal effect, herbal candles can be used, for the manufacture of which a decoction from a mixture of medicinal plants is used. It includes the following components:
- chamomile flowers
- crushed oak bark,
- dried and chopped birch buds,
- marigold flowers.
All ingredients must be mixed in an enamel bowl (oak bark - 1 spoon, the rest of the herbs - half a teaspoon) and pour 300 ml of boiling water. The broth should be concentrated, so you can not use more water. Boil the mixture for about 25 minutes, then insist for an hour and strain, pour into molds. Use in the same way as regular candles made of ice.
Homemade candles for hemorrhoids
Contraindications to the use of cold treatment are exacerbation of chronic hemorrhoids, tumor formation of the rectum and violation of the integrity of its membranes (anal fissures, fistulas, fistulas).
Advice! If the molds necessary for the manufacture of suppositories are not at home, you can use a latex medical glove (take the smallest size). Water or broth must be poured into the holes for the fingers, after which the upper part of the glove should be tied and its freezer removed.
Homemade candles with propolis
Burning and itching pain: what to do?
Burning sensations in the anus and inside the rectum appear mainly in the acute stage of the disease. They are caused by inflammation of the hemorrhoidal veins and swelling around the tissues. In some cases, itching and burning can occur with a downward infection of the anus, when bacteria enter it from the sigmoid colon of the large intestine. Below are three proven recipes that help soothe itching and relieve irritation at home without the use of medication.
Tea brewing is one of the cheap, effective and safe remedies for home treatment of inflammatory processes and relief of pain. To achieve the desired effect, you need to use only real tea of good quality. This is usually sold in specialized tea and coffee shops or tea shops. Real Ceylon tea contains a large number of esters, tannins and acids, which not only help to cope with pain, but also remove excess fluid and subcutaneous fat, reducing the load on damaged veins.
Tea-brewed compresses are made as follows:
- 2 teaspoons of tea pour a glass of boiling water, brew strong tea,
- drain the water (do not squeeze the tea leaves - they should be slightly moist),
- put the tea leaves on a piece of clean gauze, wrap and attach to the anus, pushing the compress slightly into the rectum.
Keep the product about 15-20 minutes. If necessary, the procedure can be repeated up to 4-5 times a day.
Advice! The result will be more pronounced if wet brewing is placed in the refrigerator for 7-10 minutes before use.
Potato gruel with fir oil
This is one of the fastest ways to get rid of severe burning pain and itching, which helps after the first use. Potatoes effectively relieve inflammation, soothe irritated mucous membranes, and relieve swelling. Potato juice provides an outflow of exudate that accumulates in inflamed vessels, and removes pus. Fir oil has antiseptic, wound healing and bactericidal action, preventing secondary infection. To cook the gruel, you must:
- peel the average potato and grate it,
- squeeze the juice from the pulp and put it in the refrigerator,
- add 10 drops of fir oil to the potato gruel and mix everything.
From the resulting slurry, it is necessary to make compresses (duration - at least 20 minutes) 3-4 times a day. After the procedure, the area of the anus and the initial part of the rectum should be greased with potato juice.
Cabbage juice has the same properties as potatoes, but it is much easier to use, so this recipe is also quite popular among phytotherapists. Squeeze the juice from fresh cabbage leaves, previously well washed and scalded with boiling water. It is important to carefully check the leaves for rotten spots and bugs - such a product can not be used for treatment. The resulting juice should be lubricated the inflamed area several times a day. You can use the drug even with advanced forms of hemorrhoids, accompanied by bleeding of the falling nodes.
Hemorrhoids pain after sitting or loading: how to get rid?
Pain arising after sitting or increased physical exertion, for example, lifting heavy objects is the most common type of pain with hemorrhoids. If the patient has similar pain, it is better to use medications. If they were not at hand, you can use one of the following recipes, but it is important to understand that they can be used only as first aid to eliminate an unpleasant symptom, since they do not treat the cause of the disease.
Relieve hemorrhoids pain
Bath with chamomile
Doctors even advise using this tool to fight pain and restore normal blood flow, as it helps to normalize the circulation of fluids in the vessels of the rectum, relieve inflammation and reduce the accumulation of exudate in inflamed veins. For the bath you will need:
- Unrefined sea salt without dyes and flavorings - 200 g,
- chamomile broth - 1 l,
- alcohol tincture of iodine - 5-6 drops.
Some instead of a decoction of chamomile use dried flowers, just soaking them in water. This leads to a decrease in the effectiveness of the procedure, since dried raw materials must be brewed, and cool water is used for baths with hemorrhoids. Preparing a bath is very simple: pour 5-7 liters of cool water into a deep basin, add all the ingredients and mix thoroughly. Sit in the pelvis so that the anus and genitals are completely under water. Take the procedure for 10-15 minutes. If the pain persists after the first use, baths should be done daily for 5-7 days.
Note! The use of hot water for the preparation of baths for hemorrhoids is not allowed, especially if the disease is in an acute stage, since any thermal procedures can increase inflammation and lead to a deterioration in the patient's well-being. If the patient has impaired thyroid function, iodine does not need to be added to the water.
Bath with chamomile
Aloe juice contains a large number of substances that accelerate tissue regeneration, relieve inflammation, and promote healing of the anus mucous membranes. Vitamins, which contain more than 11 elements, improves blood and lymph circulation and normalizes blood flow in damaged vessels. You can lubricate the anus with aloe juice up to 5-6 times a day, provided that it is well tolerated. To enhance the effect, you can moisten a cotton swab with glycerin and generously apply plant juice to it, then gently enter into the rectum for 15 minutes. The pain in many patients decreases after 1-2 applications.
Home Pain Reliever Ointments
Ointments are the fastest and most convenient way to deal with pain, so people with chronic hemorrhoids should always keep this ointment in the refrigerator in case of pain.
- Honey ointment with milk. Melt 100 g butter, add 4 tablespoons of milk and 2 tablespoons of liquid honey. Put the mixture in a water bath and keep boiling. After the mixture boils, remove from the stove, mix and put in the refrigerator. Use 2-3 times a day.
Therapeutic ointment for hemorrhoids
Any home-made ointments can be stored in the refrigerator for no more than 14 days.
How to quickly anesthetize hemorrhoids at home?
There are many different methods of pain relief for hemorrhoids at home, which can be divided into medication and non-medication.
Medical methods, in turn, involve the relief of pain by the use of tablets, rectal suppositories, ointments and gels, which include local anesthetics.
Non-pharmacological methods of hemorrhoids analgesia include anal massage, reduction of the hemorrhoids into the rectal canal and the use of folk remedies.
But before you begin to anesthetize hemorrhoids, it is necessary to identify and eliminate the factors that caused the exacerbation of the symptoms of the disease.
First of all, you need to adjust the diet, excluding from it foods that irritate the intestines, cause flatulence, diarrhea or constipation. Hemorrhoids patients are advised to refuse the use of hot spices and spices, fatty and fried foods, smoked meats, marinades, as well as alcoholic and caffeinated drinks.
In addition, it is necessary to increase motor activity, if the state allows it.
When the first symptoms of hemorrhoids appear, the most correct solution will be to consult a proctologist, but if at the moment this is not possible, then you can try to deal with the problem yourself using the methods described below.
Painkiller massage for hemorrhoids at home
Very often, especially with advanced forms of hemorrhoids, pain from the anus extends to neighboring areas of the body, in particular the lower abdomen.
It is possible to quench abdominal pain with the help of massage, which activates blood circulation in the pelvic organs, improves bowel function and facilitates its emptying.
With rectal hemorrhoids, circular massaging movements of the palms are performed clockwise in the lower abdomen. Massage can be carried out throughout the day, but preferably before bedtime.
With subcutaneous hemorrhoids, they directly massage the external hemorrhoids and the skin of the anal area. All movements should be neat and easy.
How to properly adjust the hemorrhoids to remove pain?
Especially severe pain is the loss of internal hemorrhoids out through the anal ring. The mechanism of pain in this case is associated with compression of nerve receptors in the muscles of the anus. Therefore, you can quickly eliminate the pain by setting the bump back.
When adjusting the hemorrhoids in the anus, the following algorithm must be observed:
- wash your hands thoroughly and treat them with a manual antiseptic or wear sterile latex gloves,
- attach an ice bubble wrapped in a piece of cloth to the nodes that fell out,
- lubricate the index finger of the right hand with vaseline oil,
- take a comfortable pose, for example, standing on your knees with your hips wide apart and your body slightly inclined forward,
- spread the buttocks with your left hand, and gently push the inside of the rectal canal with the index finger of your right hand,
- pinch your buttocks and lie down for 30-40 minutes.
If during the reduction of the node you feel severe pain or you cannot correct the node, then you need to stop the procedure and consult a proctologist.
Homemade rectal suppositories
Rectal suppositories are mainly used for rectal hemorrhoids, as well as pain that occurs due to the formation of anal tears.
To make home-made candles at home is not difficult. But you need to understand that getting rid of hemorrhoids pain with the help of such drugs is possible only at the initial stages of the disease.
- Candles made of ice. Cold reduces the sensitivity of pain receptors, thereby reducing pain. In the preparation of rectal inserts, you can use both pure water and decoctions or infusions of medicinal plants. Chamomile, burdock root, oak bark, highlander, yarrow and calendula have excellent analgesic properties. To make candles, it is necessary to insist 2 tablespoons of the dry extract of the plant, pour 1 cup of boiling water and insist 30 minutes under the lid. The finished infusion is poured into cardboard cones and sent to the freezer for 2-3 hours. Ice candles are injected into the anus twice a day until the pain subsides.
- Potato rectal inserts. The washed and peeled root crop is put in the refrigerator for several hours, after which small cylinders with nasty edges are cut out of it with a sharp knife. Ready-made liners are lubricated with vegetable oil or petroleum jelly, and injected into the anus 1-3 times, depending on the severity of the pain syndrome.
- Propolis candles. 100 grams of butter is melted in a water bath, after which 50 grams of propolis are added and the mixture is stirred until a mass of uniform consistency is formed. When it cools down, pour the finished mixture into cardboard molds for candles and put in the refrigerator until completely solidified. For pain, one insert is inserted into the anus 2-3 times a day.
Homemade ointments, unlike suppositories, can be used either externally or injected into the rectal canal. The most popular folk ointments are the following:
- mummy ointment. In a water bath, 50 grams of mummy and peach seed oil are mixed until a uniform consistency is formed. With a finished ointment, lubricate the external nodes and cracks twice a day or impregnate with a cotton swab, which is inserted into the rectum,
- beeswax ointment. In a water bath, you must mix 10 grams of propolis and 100 grams of butter or pork lard. The resulting ointment is applied to the external nodes three times a day or injected into the rectal canal. The finished medicine is stored in the refrigerator
- Ointment from medicinal plants. It is necessary to bring to a boil 100 grams of petroleum jelly and a mixture of medicinal plants (highlander, wormwood, clover, hop cones in a ratio of 1: 1: 2: 2). The finished ointment is filtered through a fine sieve and stored in the refrigerator. Apply ointment for all types of hemorrhoids.
With external hemorrhoids, sedentary baths help well. With bleeding hemorrhoids, the treatment solution should be cool (up to 20 ° C). But if there is no active bleeding, then it is better to use a warm healing solution.
The following bath solutions have excellent analgesic effect:
- weak potassium permanganate solution,
- white clay solution
- solution with lavender or juniper oil,
- decoction of oak bark,
- onion husk broth,
- sage broth,
- chamomile broth,
- broth of calendula and others.
The treatment solution is poured into a wide basin and sit in it so that the liquid covers the anus. The procedure is carried out for 15-20 minutes in the evening before bedtime.
Analgesic compresses and lotions
Depending on the presence of bleeding with hemorrhoids, warm or cold lotions and compresses can be used.
- A lotion with a decoction of a highlander. A piece of gauze, folded in 5-6 layers, is impregnated with a decoction of kidney grass (2 tablespoons of the plant, 1 glass of water) and placed in the anus. If this is a cold lotion, then the gauze is kept in the anus for 20-30 seconds, and with a warm lotion - 15 minutes. Also for lotion, you can use decoctions of other medicinal plants, for example, chamomile, sage, nettle, oak bark, calendula.
- Lotion with black tea. A piece of gauze is moistened with strong-certified black tea and applied to the outer nodes for 20 minutes.
- A lotion with raw potatoes. Chilled peeled potatoes are rubbed on a fine grater, after which this mixture is transferred to gauze and placed in the anus for 10 minutes,
- Lotion with cabbage juice. I pass a few sheets of white cabbage through a meat grinder, squeeze the juice, soak them with gauze and apply to the outer cones for 20 minutes.
Despite the naturalness of the above funds, their use should be consistent with the treating doctor. You also need to remember that folk remedies are not effective enough to completely cure hemorrhoids, so they can only be used as an adjunct to traditional treatment.
When choosing rectal suppositories for relief of pain in the anus, an advantage is given to drugs of combined action, which also have anti-inflammatory, hemostatic, antimicrobial and other therapeutic properties.
With severe pain caused by hemorrhoids, you need to keep one of the following drugs in your home medicine cabinet:
- candles Relief Advance. This drug contains benzocaine, which instantly relieves pain in the anus with hemorrhoids and anal tears,
- Non-Anuzole Candles. This drug consists of several ingredients, thanks to which it not only relieves pain, but also relieves inflammation and heals cracks,
- candles anestezol. In this preparation, there is a local anesthetic benzocaine, zinc and bismuth compounds that envelop the mucous membrane of the anus with a protective film,
- candles Procto-Glivenol. This drug not only relieves pain, but also strengthens the vessels of the rectum, because it contains venotonic tribenoside,
- candles olestesin. This medicine has in its composition anesthetic benzocaine and sea buckthorn oil, due to which pain, itching and inflammation in the rectum are quickly removed.
Analgesic antihemorrhoids ointments are universal remedies, as they are suitable for both external and rectal use.
The following ointments have excellent analgesic effect:
- Heparin ointment. This drug is mainly used for anorectal thrombosis, since this complication of hemorrhoids is accompanied by severe pain. The ointment contains heparin and a local anesthetic anesthesin,
- Relief Advance. This ointment has the same composition as the candle of the same name. The analgesic effect of the drug occurs literally a minute after application, in addition, the severity of inflammation in the tissues of the anus decreases, microcirculation improves and wound healing is accelerated,
- Proctosan. This drug has analgesic, drying, antimicrobial and healing effects.
- Proctosed. This ointment contains several components, among which two anesthetics - benzocaine and butamben, due to which a double analgesic effect is achieved,
- Ultraproct. This hormonal drug contains a local anesthetic - chinchocaine, which instantly relieves pain and itching
As you can see, when choosing ointments, the combination of drugs is also preferred, since such treatment is more effective, convenient and affordable.
If during exacerbation of hemorrhoids you don’t have at hand, but not candles, or ointments, you can use painkillers, which are often part of a home medicine cabinet.
For pain in the anus, you can take the following tablets:
Suppositories and ointments, of course, quickly relieve pain in the anus, but they do not eliminate the main cause of hemorrhoids - venous insufficiency. Therefore, in parallel with the use of symptomatic agents, venotonic tablets should be taken, which increase the tone of the veins and strengthen their walls. Due to this, blood circulation in the vessels of the anus is normalized, hemorrhoids are reduced and, accordingly, unpleasant symptoms of the disease pass.
Today, the most popular venotonic drugs are:
Flour with external hemorrhoids
Pain sensations appear due to edema of the node and thrombosis. Swelling appears:
- with inflammation of the nodes,
- infringement of the internal intestine, which fell out. In this case, the node leg is pinched, including the vessels located in it. The outflow of blood is sharply disturbed, swelling increases.
If thrombosis occurs, then the blood collects in the lumen of the node, coagulates and forms a thrombus. It causes pressure on the walls of the intestine, which causes pain.
The intensity and nature of the pain is different: moderate, which occurs when sitting or during stool, as well as pronounced. In the latter situation, urgent measures are required to eliminate it, since it itself will not disappear.
How to relieve pain at home?
- The simplest method to eliminate acute pain with external hemorrhoids without the use of special means is cold. Ice cubes are wrapped in cheesecloth or plastic wrap.
Such a compress should be applied to the sore spot. Cold will help relieve spasms of blood vessels and sphincter in the anus. This is especially useful for infringement. The influence of the cold “distracts” the sensitive endings, so the pain will decrease somewhat. Another good option is the preparation of the fitold, then this should be done in advance. Decoctions of herbs (nettle, chamomile, highlander) freeze. And with exacerbations, they are used as an anesthetic and healing agent.
After the procedures, thoroughly rinse the area of the anus with cool water.
Among these medicines, it is worth highlighting:
- Posterized. The composition contains inactivated Escherichia coli cells, as well as hydrocortisone and phenol preservative.
Candles differ in a characteristic smell of phenol.
This drug increases the resistance of the mucosa in the rectum, as well as the skin of the perianal region to pathogenic organisms.
But due to phenol in the composition, allergic reactions are possible.
And with prolonged use in large doses, dermatological. Neo-Anuzol. The composition of the candles included: zinc oxide, bismuth nitrate, iodine, resorcinol, methylene blue. Auxiliary components are also available. The basis of the candles is vitepsol and the emulsifier "solid-1".
It is important to note that the components of this drug are hardly absorbed in the rectum, therefore over-the-counter leave is allowed. But you should not use this tool in the presence of extensive damage, bleeding. Contraindications - intolerance to individual components. Relief These suppositories are quite popular because of the natural base.
The composition includes shark liver oil. In a short period, Relief will dull the pain, eliminate inflammation.
After use, wounds and cracks heal. But with prolonged use, there is a chance of local reactions - redness of the skin in the perineum, itching in the anus. Sea buckthorn oil. Candles with sea buckthorn oil are a natural remedy without a side effect.
The oil will perfectly eliminate pain and burning sensation, and relieve inflammation.
Natural components in the composition make it possible to use candles with sea buckthorn oil for treatment of pregnant women and with breastfeeding.
A large amount of vitamin C helps strengthen blood vessels, prevents new nodes from appearing and eliminates swelling.
If the nodes are outside, then gauze swabs are made. They should be soaked in oil and applied to the assembly.
Ointment is one of the most effective treatments for hemorrhoids due to its rapid absorption and maximum effect. Anesthetic is applied evenly, and therefore the effect is twice as good. A positive effect is noted when using such ointments:
- Heparin ointment. It acts as an effective analgesic for external nodes.
The active substance is heparin. After entering the body through the skin, it is able to eliminate swelling, itching and pain.
Ointment should not be used for bleeding.
Allowed use during pregnancy. Troxevasin. Usually this drug is prescribed after surgery.
Ointment can be used regardless of the form and stage of hemorrhoids.
It will effectively eliminate pain, swelling, prevent the formation of blood clots. Relief This ointment has the same characteristics and properties as candles with the same name. It contains shark liver oil.
And due to natural components, pregnancy is allowed. Levomekol. It is prescribed after surgical removal of nodes.
This is an inexpensive and effective tool. The composition contains the antibiotic chloramphenicol, as well as the immunomodulator methyluracil.
Allergic reactions are possible with increased sensitivity to the components. Ichthyol ointment. This is an effective way to get rid of pain with hemorrhoids during stool.
In the shortest possible time, it regenerates tissue in the rectum. Proctosan. The active component of the ointment is bismuth.
He fights burning in the anus, bleeding.
It restores tissues and eliminates pain due to the presence of hydrochloride in the composition of lidocaine.
Among the contraindications, there is a sensitivity to the components of the composition, as well as a history of pregnancy and dermatitis.
In order to eliminate pain, many people choose medications in the form of tablets. At the initial stage, their use can not only eliminate pain, but even cure the disease. The following drugs are considered the most effective:
- Detralex The effect of the action can be seen after 30-60 minutes. The medicine not only eliminates pain well, but also helps to increase the tone of the veins. As part of diosmin and hesperidin. Among the contraindications are sensitivity to components and lactation.
- Nise. The active substance is nimesulide.
Quickly eliminates inflammation, pain.
Side effects from the gastrointestinal tract, headaches, allergic rashes are possible.
Nise is contraindicated in gastric ulcer, renal failure and other conditions. Pentalgin. The medicine includes 5 components, which are aimed at eliminating the clinical picture of the manifestation of the disease. The pain disappears for 5 hours.
But long-term use of tablets is not advised because of the possibility of side effects.
It is important to understand that the removal of pain is not able to cure external hemorrhoids. For this reason, after getting rid of unpleasant sensations, treatment should be started: apply emollient, healing ointments, suppositories, which will relieve inflammation, improve blood flow. The healing baths based on herbal decoctions will also benefit.
To prevent pain, you should establish a diet, include more fiber in it, remove spices and hot spices, salt, alcoholic beverages, because they cause irritation of the veins and rectal mucosa. Special gymnastics will also be useful.
Remember that with external hemorrhoids there is 2 ways to solve the problem - surgical and conservative. Removal is resorted to only in that situation if conservative methods have not yielded any results, and the exacerbation does not go away.
Direction of hemorrhoids
Sometimes the pain can be significantly alleviated by adjusting the hemorrhoid that has fallen back. How to do it at home?
- First of all, you should wrap a piece of ice in a napkin and attach it to the anus. Cold constricts blood vessels, reduces blood flow and eases pain.
- Hands should be washed thoroughly and apply petroleum jelly or baby cream on the index finger.
- In order to make it more convenient to return the knot to its former place, one must stand on all fours or lean forward.
- With your left hand (in left-handed people with your right), you should push the buttock, which is opposite the node, to expand the anus.
- With your index finger, carefully push the knot into the rectum.
- After the procedure, the buttocks must be tightly squeezed and lie down a bit.
Massage will help reduce pain in hemorrhoids. It improves intestinal motility, facilitates the bowel movement.
- If the hemorrhoids are internal, then you need to massage the lower abdomen with your palm. Massage is performed in light circular movements clockwise. After the massage, you can hold a hot water bottle.
- When external hemorrhoids are present, the node itself and its surrounding surface are massaged directly. Massage helps to get rid of blood stagnation, and relieve pain to a certain extent. It is useful to make a cool compress after massage.
Direction of hemorrhoids
Proctologists advise to correct the node only if the patient is sure that he is not damaged. To begin with, the area of the node is anesthetized, for example, you can apply a cold or apply Heparin ointment. It’s better if you set the knot to help a knowledgeable person. The patient needs to kneel, lean on his elbows. This position is best suited to reposition the nodes in place. The procedure is carried out with gloves, Vaseline is previously applied to the anus.
To place the hemorrhoidal cone inside the rectum, it is necessary to extend the skin, the muscles of the anus with the fingers on the opposite side of the node, then enter it into the formed lumen in the rectum. If drops of blood are found on the glove during the procedure, it means that the lump has been damaged, and hospitalization may be required. If successful, the patient is recommended to squeeze the buttocks and lie down for 30 minutes.
Treatment of hemorrhoids with medications
Preparations against hemorrhoids are distinguished by the form of release, composition and spectrum of action. More often used candles, ointments and gels. In addition, drugs in the form of aerosols, tablets, capsules, injections can be prescribed. Comprehensive treatment gives the best result, and to completely get rid of exacerbations, you must adhere to a diet, a healthy lifestyle, and other doctor's prescriptions. All drugs can be divided into several types:
- Anticoagulants. They contain the main component - heparin. It relieves swelling, inflammation, dissolves blood clots, helps restore connective tissue. For healing of cracks and rapid coagulation of blood, heparin ointment can be prescribed.
- Coagulants, hemostatics. Designed to stop bleeding in the chronic stage. Specialists often prescribe the drug Natalside based on seaweed.
- Preparations for veins, such as Troxevasin, Ginko Biloba, Procto-Glivenol, are intended to restore blood circulation, to reduce permeability of veins, to eliminate swelling and inflammatory processes.
- Antispasmodics of the local spectrum of action eliminate the pain symptom. They contain belladonna extract.
- Immunostimulants are designed to strengthen the immune system, increase resistance to negative factors. Posterisan suppositories that help restore hemorrhoidal veins may be prescribed. In addition, candles remove itching, inflammation, restore damaged tissue.
- Anesthetics, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory drugs, for example, benzocaine are prescribed to eliminate pain. Triclosan, Etazole fight infections, hydrocortisone and bufeksamak remove inflammation, itching, swelling, and heal damaged tissue.
Traditional healers know how to relieve pain in hemorrhoids. Medicines made according to the recipes of traditional medicine are inexpensive, with their help you can not only get rid of pain, but also cure hemorrhoids at the initial stage of its development.
Suppositories can be prepared with your own hands.
- A candle made of ice is well suited for quick relief from pain. For a greater therapeutic effect, you can freeze the infusion of medicinal herbs (chamomile, pharmacy, oak bark, etc.).
- You can use ordinary potatoes for a candle. It is necessary to cut out a smooth suppository so as not to accidentally damage the mucous membrane and grease it with sea buckthorn oil before putting it on. Such candles are best placed at night.
- You can make a candle from an aloe leaf. The sheet needs to be cleaned of skin and needles, cut out a candle of the required size. Prepare a mixture of butter and liquid honey in a 1: 1 ratio. The candle is dipped into the mixture and inserted into the anus. It is advisable to leave a candle for the night.
With external hemorrhoids, anesthetic ointment will help, which is easy to do at home.
- Anesthetizes and stops hemorrhage bleeding. 25 grams of root should be poured with 20 milliliters of medical alcohol at night. The next day, take 100 grams of goose fat and add the infusion of hemoptysis. The mixture is kept in a water bath for an hour, stirring occasionally. Then the mixture is filtered.
- Suitable for ointments and such a well-known drug as propolis. In 100 grams of melted butter, 10 grams of propolis is added. The mixture is kept in a water bath for a quarter of an hour.
- It will help with hemorrhoids and mummies. To make the ointment, you need to mix equal parts of mummy and peach seed oil (sold in pharmacies).
You can reduce pain in hemorrhoids by applying compresses. The recipes are quite simple.
- If a medicinal herb is used for the compress, it is necessary to prepare a decoction or infusion, guided by the instructions that are contained in the pack with the plant. What herbs can be used? Broths from the root of valerian or rape grass will do. Useful for compresses infusions of sage, chamomile, calendula.
- You can use white cabbage leaves for a compress. First you need to mash the cabbage leaf so that the juice stands out, and then apply it to the sore spot.
- A slurry from frozen potatoes is able to relieve pain. To get it, you need to grate potatoes on a fine grater.
To get rid of pain, relieve inflammation with hemorrhoids, baths are widely used. Especially effective in this regard are cool baths (18-22 degrees).
Such a bath can not be taken for more than five minutes and in the presence of diseases of the urinary system.
One of the simplest and most effective means is a bath with potassium permanganate and chamomile. First you need to make chamomile infusion. When adding potassium permanganate to water, you need to focus on the color of the liquid, it should be pale pink. A more saturated solution can cause burns to the mucous membrane. After receiving the solution of the desired color, the infusion is poured into the water, and the bath is ready.
The fight against hemorrhoids should not be reduced to stopping pain. A comprehensive treatment of the disease is necessary, which, in addition to medicines, includes a diet and special gymnastics. Only then can you get rid of the troubles associated with hemorrhoids for a long time.
Additional information on the topic of the article can be obtained from the video: